Thursday, September 13, 2007
Deep in the heart of Texas!!!
Luke and I went to the concert of Brookes and Dunn and Alan Jackson!!! It was so good. It was so fun to be in Texas around all these country people at a country concert. Some how you get the feeling of being proud to belong to the state of Texas! Most of the peoplehere are sooo super nice here. AndTexas people aren't all country though. I don't see hardly anyone wearing cowboy boot and cowboy hats! That was my impression until I got here. And it is not a desert out here with ranched everywhere. It is filled with tropical plants and trees everywhere with rolling hills. Mountains is one of things that are missing, but we catch them when we go to Utah or Washington.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
dont you just love a good concert! we saw tim and faith when they came thru slc a few months ago. we had such a good time.
alan jackson sings some of my favorite songs!
loved seeing pics of Tami. she looks really good pregnant.
go tami! wish her luck for us.
Post a Comment