We finally offically adopted Kylee in the courts. I loved when the judge said "I see that it is in the best interest of the child to be adopted into your family!" We couldn't be more thrilled! She is such a happy and fun baby! We love her so much. Here are the pictures from that day!









16 comments:
Yeah! Congrats. Long time coming. She is one lucky girl. We are just interviewing now, we won't actually start work until July 2009. Seems like forever, huh?! Wish it was sooner so we could see you in December. But, if we end up there then we'll see you around!
Congratulations Misty....what an exciting day and such an important milestone!
I am sooooo happy for you guys!! Congrats! I know how wonderful court days are. Now on to sealing! :)
Congratulations! How wonderful!
Yea!
Hooray! We're so happy for you!
Congratulations Meldrums!!! We are so happy for all of you!
That is such great news. Congrats!
Awesome! She just grows cuter and cuter every time you post pictures. I love the hairband.
CONGRATULATIONS Luke and Misty!!! What a happy event!!! Yeah! She has the most awesome eyes!!! I love her cute, chubby little face! Y'all are so blessed! So happy for you!
Congrat's Misty. This is such great news. Very exciting. Cute pictures too.
OH how neat-o
I remember going to the courthouse when my brother was adopted.
so very, very cool
YEA! I'm so excited for you...what a relief to finally have it "official". Although I'm sure it has felt that she has belonged with you forever! :)
What a special day:) Kylee is a lucky little girl:)
Congrats!! That's is so awesome, she is such a cutie!!
Congrats! I'm so happy for y'all!
Post a Comment